«Tåç» UT04 Alliance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT04 clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ñàéò ãèíåêîëîãèÿ
TAM.................. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:46 pm by Guest

» facebook likes xs
TAM.................. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:43 am by Guest

» buy fans facebook f8
TAM.................. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:51 pm by Guest

» There Is this guy who Rocks
TAM.................. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:57 pm by MAD sMoKe

» Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D
TAM.................. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:14 pm by mekor

» leaving tac
TAM.................. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:04 pm by Lord of Destruction

» who is that?
TAM.................. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:13 pm by MéRKúRí

» I go now!!! Byebye!!!
TAM.................. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:57 pm by Lord of Destruction

» Revs Return
TAM.................. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:05 am by MéRKúRí

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

TAM..................

Go down 
+8
CallOfDeath
{BFG}Mc
Rufus
BOoTH
Blitz
tictac
MéRKúRí
initial
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
initial
Admin
Admin
initial

TAM.................. Empty
PostSubject: TAM..................   TAM.................. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:28 pm

just to make you guys aware, MAD-TAM was mistakenly left off the team roster, & unfortunately BFG BLITZ has told him he's now clanless & asked him to join BFG, & TAM has accdepted, frankly i'm very gutted & pissed of about it, but whats done is done, another valued member poached..... again..... No
Back to top Go down
MéRKúRí
MéRKúRí

PostSubject: Re: TAM..................   TAM.................. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:47 pm

ya SadSad... but it is hes choise so... "another valued member poached" i never saw him on ut and he didnt writte so mucht on de forum..
i didnt writte so mucht to but i was on ut playing, and if i saw a mad member i went to him and played with him, with mad tag...
Back to top Go down
initial
Admin
Admin
initial

PostSubject: ...............................   TAM.................. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:53 pm

but it is hes choise so... yup, thats the only reason i didn't use the word Stolen instead.... Evil or Very Mad

TAM is NINA's husband, & iirc he works away from home during the week & only plays on the weekend, also he does not speak english, & relies on NINA to translate & post stuff for him, thats why he posts infrequently, but he's a nice guy, i'm just gutted Blitz swooped in & took him without us getting the chance to speak to him etc.

but i guess some people don't think about etiquette or good manners, only paying lip service.

Last edited by initial on Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tictac
Admin
Admin
tictac

PostSubject: Re: TAM..................   TAM.................. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:16 pm

It's kinda my fault :/ I made the roster and I forgot to add him :/ I copied and pasted the roster from mad en revs, tam wasn't there tho :/
Crying or Very sad eehh... he could just ask ... in my eyes he's stolen. pale
Back to top Go down
https://tac-clan.forumakers.com
MéRKúRí
MéRKúRí

PostSubject: Re: TAM..................   TAM.................. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:20 pm

oww sorry didnt read well, naah yes on that way he is stolen yes Crying or Very sad Mad
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: TAM..................   TAM.................. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:50 am

hmmm....hi all
i just have see my sister today (tam s wife) and we have talk ........and we ve seen booth that tam was missed for second time of the teamroster.....she know i was sad that tam hav not come with us in bfg team(though i hav respect that decision and have nothing to say !)

we just hav think booth that it could be the right time for him to join .....i never said to tam "u are clanless"....i said "u are not on roster" but ...was not a new for him he can read it with his eyes^^

i told to og on bfg forum as a joke that on that recruit i hav not fuck him cauz tam was clanless ...was a joke og :p..........i told u that cauz u said i have fuck you on the zedmaster affair so was a joke...but ok i ll not joke u anymore

so if u are so sad and desperate og why dont u pm tam in private...or me if u have something to say ?i m not ur ennemies but i begin to be a little pissed to be describe as a fucker stoler

i saw tam tonight and he was very pleased to join us but i always saw him very pleased to be in tam team too ...tam is cool guy so in my opinion he can take decisions alone and i cant imagine to "stole" a person ...we arent stones; money or animals and i cant stole anyone on earth srry

another time all my apologize for that and gl with the new team^^
Back to top Go down
initial
Admin
Admin
initial

PostSubject: ......................................   TAM.................. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:21 am

why would i pm TAM individualy ? especially AFTER he left :/ i mean, be honest, did i get a chance to put the roster right ? did i have the opportunity to let tam know his name was missed of the roster by mistake ? no, i didn't, becuase you jumped in & asked him to join BFG within hours of the clan announcement, sorry, but i think your tactics there stank, & this isn't the first time.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: TAM..................   TAM.................. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:46 am

believ what u want m8 cyclops ..........no tactics here ;i thought u know me better than that Sad
hav a look here perhaps:
http://bfg-clan.activeboard.com/index.spark?forumID=111426&p=3&topicID=16740819

"it s not the first time" i ll be very pleased if u can stop thinking i have push zed to join us...it s false !!!so plz stop saying things like that ...even if u have prefer that zed was rapped by me ...he wasnt ! he leave mad team on his own and it s not cauz he hav ask to me to join that i must feel guilty of anything....i just told him he had to leave mad to join BFG s this is our clan politic! not mine^^

TAM is a big boy and he s enough old to be free of his decisions ....
...and i dont need to jump in !! i see tam so often and i saw him today here in MY HOUSE !!

and now it s ok for me i feel offensed too Twisted Evil

and for last time i dont decide for other peeps... all are free elephant Sleep Sleep ......................................
Back to top Go down
BOoTH
Honorary member
Honorary member
BOoTH

PostSubject: Re: TAM..................   TAM.................. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:09 am

Just because he was left off of the team roster does not make him clanless. He is, was, still a part of this new clan we are trying to build. Don't blame yourself Kam. If he was not on the roster in the first place then it is hard to actually know who is with us and who is not. Roster is in need of updating, not all that are in that roster will be part of Tac i am sure. I have read your post on BFG forum Blitz. I do not agree that he was stolen. Like u said u had the chance and you took it. I do not agree that he was clanless and i do not like that he was quickly signed upto BFG before all the details of this new clan were set in stone. What's done is done. I was not here to do anything about this, but i will do everything possible to avoid this happening again...you can count on that.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: TAM..................   TAM.................. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:27 am

what do u think u can do if a player want to change clan ?kill him ? kill me? suicide you?

for the recruitments affair :if i was guilty of anything do u think i could be enough stupid to write the recruitment/welcome topic my self? if was a projekt of me noone had know it btw^^

ask ur team mates in all ur clans if someone have one proposition of recruitment from me to join bfg s!!!and tell me we ll hav good laugh :p

and for the rest on bfg forum was a joke between me and ogster bout jumping on the chance...u know 2nd degrees jokes?....hmm....but apparently even on bfg forum with other bfg admin i must take care of each word......u re really so serious for guys who tell all long all that s only a game^^

perhaps if u dont change the name of ur clan each year u ll hav less probs of missed members

some words for TAM & Zedmaster ....what a shame to see "their friends" thinking they can only take decisions under others influence...really srry for that lapse of respect

that affair is closed for me here and i feel really sad to be accused of things i ve not done.......but i imagine those who accused me have solid proofs vs me clown

cheers for attention and BYE BYE^^
Back to top Go down
initial
Admin
Admin
initial

PostSubject: ...............................   TAM.................. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:15 am

Blitz, you've courted two of our players, both of whome left to jopin BFG, you obviously don't see a problem with that, whilst we do, & we have never & would never do what you did, but thats just me.

& no matter how you try to defend yourself, thats the flat out truth.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: TAM..................   TAM.................. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:53 pm

ok....
i dont really know this tam lad, but he is probably responsible enough to take actions on his own, leaving and joining a clan is up to him. then again, if he was left out, perhaps it would have been wise to contact an admin, before jumping to conclusions and assuming that he was left out of the clan. Tho it would have been kind of blitz to inform us of the situation, before proposing the entry into bfg, it was up to him, maybe he forgot or didnt care or was to lazy or didnt think it was necessary. whatever the case, its been done, i doubt that you will be able to change that. and maybe you guys should let the guy himself in on this little conversation, just to see how he feels about it and what kind of a position he was in back then. and ogster, with all due respect, its a bit....unapt...to call it poaching. admittedly, you would never do that do a bfg member, but then again blitz seems to know tam personally, and he said his wife was in bfg aswell or somethin, so it would seem somewhat normal for the guy to go to his friends and wifes clan when he thinks he was left out of a clan. especially since he is his friend the invitation wouldnt really seem like poaching..... no offense meant in any way. well i hope you can settle this little dispute without any further accusations, as correct as they may seem to you. im not really trying to side with blitz , but there is some reason there, tho on the other hand, the fact that he didnt inform any admin about that was also wrong, as the ogster stated.

no offense was intended in any way
in my most humble opinion
Ruzhyo
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: TAM..................   TAM.................. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:08 pm

thx for those words.....and another time apologize for lapse of communication u re totally right i had to inform ..srry for that...tho all that hapened yesterday....not 24 hours :p

for Tam u re right could be time to ask him what he think ....here i m not talking for him ...i defend myself
Back to top Go down
initial
Admin
Admin
initial

PostSubject: Re: TAM..................   TAM.................. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:28 pm

well i hope you can settle this little dispute without any further accusations,

not an accusation, it's a fact :/ & it's not the first time a member has been courted behind my back. but it is settled, i'll just have nothing to do with them.
Back to top Go down
{BFG}Mc

PostSubject: Re: TAM..................   TAM.................. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:19 pm

with them ??

I'm sorry this has gone down like it has, I'm sorry that things have been said which may or may not be said with full facts in place.

Og's please do not fall out with anyone at BFG, this is not a friendship ending event in anyway... a bump in the road, .. yes, but not an earth quake.

I don't know the full story , but from what I hear it was not as bad as it sounded, please pm me or blitz mate , and we get it all sorted. I know as mad as you and Blitz are now, It will pass, and the love can come again soon I love you

Mc
Back to top Go down
http://bfg-clan.activeboard.com
initial
Admin
Admin
initial

PostSubject: Re: TAM..................   TAM.................. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:16 pm

heres a pm i just recieved from blitz

hi man

here i stop the diplomatic way with u cauz now u prooved me u re not my friend...a friend of mine never had such ideas bout me^^

so if u want some ideas bout why ur members have leave mad.....or you i can tell you what "i" think.....personnaly

ur EGO is ENORMOUS and u want to lead all the ut world cauz u feel like if u was the utcreator....the initial of all clans ........in all admin teams.......with the fastest computer..........with a elite skill.....THE INITIAL !!

i dunno what happened in ur real life who push u to act so but if u have things to proove to u it s ur problem and i ll be very pleased to not be involved in ur failures

u re too buzy in ur life to lead correctly a clan but ur EGO cant accept it so u u put "tool/friends/admins" to lead the clan while u re not here! Easy to see that Zedmaster was only a forum manager in ur mind ....if it had be ur friend at first u had show him a little respect and had share his joyce when he joined bfg s....
BFG s !! lol here u are admin and u act like if we was ennemies ....why dont u enjoy if someone leave mad for bfg u are in booth clans as admin .....it just cauz it give u the zed s job to do!!! so u are lazy too!!

these are my last words for u and if u cant hear the true i prefer to stop any relation with u (the day u ll be abble to hear the true just tell it to me)
i offer you a last time a honnest friendship but if u dont want it just tell it to me .......i ll ignore u and u ll ignore me^^
cheers for attention

oh right, sorry, it's obviously my EGO thats the problem rofl,,,,, anybody thats played me & soundly pwned me knows i don't display an ego :/ can't you just accept that you treated me like a twat ? going behind my back on TWO seperate occasions ? blitz, sorry about this, but you talk shit & seem to stupid to realise what an utter cunt you've been, it's not about any ego, it's about somebody that acts like a friend, then stabbs you in the back.

only difference is, i'll say it in public, not behind closed doors.
Back to top Go down
initial
Admin
Admin
initial

PostSubject: Re: TAM..................   TAM.................. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:01 pm

oh, &

some words for TAM & Zedmaster ....what a shame to see "their friends" thinking they can only take decisions under others influence...really srry for that lapse of respect

how dare you even attempt to second guess my feelings about these members, i wasn't upset that they left, of course thats there choice :/ i'm upset because a so called friend has courted them into leaving & stabbed me in the back, your obviously to dense to see that. i didn't know TAM very well, but ZED has allways had my full respect, just like you used to, so i'll tell you what, i'll treat you to the same respect you showed me.

Blitz, Go FUCK YOURSELF & pull your head out of your arse.

Last edited by initial on Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: TAM..................   TAM.................. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:46 pm

nice words mr god father...i really dont care bout ur little game bout public/private post ....what respect are u talking about ? u respect for me? thinking i m a treater? but apparently u accuse easily others and u cant control urself that s not my problem^^
what i wrote to u in private is what i think of u and putting it in private was cauz of respect for u ....but it seem that the only respect u like is submission^^if i cant tell to u what i think i ll not talk to u ..and when u have something to say bout me u always did it on forums where i wasnt ^^ ...or in admin zones ...that was so bolloxed +.+ elephant
i ll put my head out of what u want but i ll keep it far from u.............u just dont exist for me go ur way i ll go mine
Back to top Go down
tictac
Admin
Admin
tictac

PostSubject: Re: TAM..................   TAM.................. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:00 am

I agree with initial. aspecially the last words. I m sick of this... man blitz, this is none of your biznes, i didnt like the annonymous posts of u on revs, and i dont like you in here.
I really try to be friendly to everyone. But if you put ur nose in other people's stuff, thats not ok, sure u could post here and i liked when u came.. at start, but that goes too far now. I m a bit dissapointed in BFG's , not all, but the most. And wtf does that pm of u to og means?! It wasnt really nice...
Man just look at MC, he comes says nice things and ends with love, and u come say some stuff and call og names -.-. Btw don't you think YOU are an ego? Knowing everything about everything and coming here to show it? Keep your ass out of this all.
sorry for not being nice but that situation pissed my a bit.

No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
https://tac-clan.forumakers.com
Tam

PostSubject: Re: TAM..................   TAM.................. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:49 am

Hi all,
First I want to say that i'm very desapointed about this story....STOP the war please, or I just want to really be clanless...and so I don't leave someone for someone else...
Ogster, I like you a lot, and my leaving had never to do with Blitz or you...the truth is just that I leave the TAC because I want to be a MAD or a BFG, nothing else, before i didn't want clan, just MAD or BFG, and now it's the same, but the difference is that MAD doesn't exist anymore, so i think to go to my other favorite team, the BFG, and no one had "stolen" me or something else, I take my own decision, because to be honnest I don't like the idea of new TAC team....I know just 6 members of it....and MAD represented something important for me like BFG, and sorry TAC is a new team about what i dunno anything !!!
Ogster , I'm very sad, you are my friend and I don't want to create a dispute between you and Blitz...I'm able to take my own decision, Blitz don't live with me and he don't turn my mind....If the MAD team had not be remove, i never leave it of course...and I didn't leave because my name was not on the list...i'm not stupid, i know that you had forget me...mistake is human..nothing to do with that, it's just because MAD DON'T EXIST ANYMORE and the first team close MAD for me is BFG with Nina ,Blitz and Attila, and for me BFG are all very nice guys too , so ...I believe in the good future...
Cu all on Morpheus my friends...
Tam
Back to top Go down
CallOfDeath
CallOfDeath

PostSubject: Re: TAM..................   TAM.................. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:45 am

Love is in the air - la la la la la lala

drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.mad-clan.infos.st
BOoTH
Honorary member
Honorary member
BOoTH

PostSubject: Re: TAM..................   TAM.................. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:06 am

Lol Call, welcome back and i hope that you are happy with the clans forming.

Tam, i do not know you well but i can understand your reasons. You say that MAD does not exist anymore? That is not true. MAD does exist inside this clan. I also seen your post on the BFG forum. You say here that you do not leave because your name was on the list. On the BFG forum u said " i m sorry ogster but i take the occasion u have forgot me in tac team to go with my wife my brother in law and my siter in law in BFG team" Suspect. Granted their is nothing to keep you here. If you think that MAD is dead. To be with people that you know better proper family i think did influence this decision. I tell you MAD exists in the clan. Like ogster says it is just under a different skin Smile . What's done is done. You have shared your views on what you think of this clan...thanks Sad lol. I don't want this to drag out anymore and i hate to see 2 good people fighting over this. Ogster does not have an out of control EGO Evil or Very Mad . You should have more respect, for he started along with others this great community between the clans that is present here today.
Back to top Go down
Tam

PostSubject: Re: TAM..................   TAM.................. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:47 am

Hi all,
What wrong and bad words about Blitz !!! I'm sad, I had just ask him to put some words on the forum for explain that I want to leave this new team ( because I don't speak english, you know).....he just want to help me and what does he take for that !!!! reproach and reproach again !!! It's not fair...and not right !!! You say that MAD ever exists, it's OK but with all these changes in the team and in the nicknames and as i play just the week-end, all that is a bit complicated for me, I don't know who is who...sorry but I'm looking for a stable team and i had find it in MAD, but now BFG seems to be more stable in nicknames and in teamname ...and yes I took the opportunity that you forget my name for leaving, but it's not because of that, not the same thing !!! if you forget my name in pure MAD team, i should not leave for that, but if my name is not in TAC team, for me it's equal because i don't want to stay in TAC...sorry for that, but it's my opinion !!
Hope that all is OK now ....don't forget that it's just a game built for having fun....
Cu....
Back to top Go down
Zedmaste

PostSubject: Re: TAM..................   TAM.................. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:50 pm

Og, i expected from you that you respect my decision as a friend should do.

Noone pushed me to bfg, it was MY decision, i had own reasons, blitz just said "are you sure? think about it agin, if you want to leave mad for it".
He didnt support me.

I am able to take decisions on my own, i dont have to be influenced and i am very disappointed that you dont get that.

And kamil, please talk less shit...
Blitz did not do anything. He "stole" noone!
He didnt put "his nose into your affairs.
His stress with oggy is because og accused him to have stolen 2 Members of mad.
Of course Blitz is hurt and upset, i would be too. How would you feel to be blamed in two forums for a thing that you did not do?

And og,
why did you make that pm public?
More blaming? Sad
Please recollect..
Everyone!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zedmaste

PostSubject: Re: TAM..................   TAM.................. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:05 pm

ah yes, and:
Call made the only wise post in this thread.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAM..................   TAM.................. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAM..................
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
«Tåç» UT04 Alliance Forums :: «Tåç» :: «Tåç» Member List-
Jump to: