«Tåç» UT04 Alliance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT04 clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ñàéò ãèíåêîëîãèÿ
We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:46 pm by Guest

» facebook likes xs
We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:43 am by Guest

» buy fans facebook f8
We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:51 pm by Guest

» There Is this guy who Rocks
We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:57 pm by MAD sMoKe

» Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D
We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:14 pm by mekor

» leaving tac
We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:04 pm by Lord of Destruction

» who is that?
We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:13 pm by MéRKúRí

» I go now!!! Byebye!!!
We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:57 pm by Lord of Destruction

» Revs Return
We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:05 am by MéRKúRí

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

We have a problem -.-

Go down 
+9
Benny
mekor
wade
daywalker
tictac
Rufus
Chilon
Tyrael
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
«ÈvøLùTìøN»

We  have a problem -.- Empty
PostSubject: We have a problem -.-   We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:11 am

We have a problem my mates...
like i wrote in the other topic, we are becaming the noobs of the net... thit is what think people like the infacts... they think that they are the best m3 clan at moment... BEST ... lol... asd... rofl... lmao...
that is the nicest joke that i ever heard... and i heard a lot of jokes... XD

today i kicked the ass of the "hold doom" (now an infact -.-) ... now he has a new strange name... the match finished 3-12 for me on Under-le ... at end he said: "i have a problems whit my mouse... its dead... i cant aim now... that's why i lose..."
15 minutes later he played in another server and he played GOOD... the mouse was ok -.- ... does doom have new mouses in his pockets??? i dunno
i weared a false name and i joined the server... there was a map very strange and i sucked like the hell -.- ...
an infact (ristar) said that i was noob... and doom agreed... :@ i said... "i'm the same player that kicked ur ass 15 minutes ago dear doom... so u lost aganist a noob..." lol
at end i wanted a duel whit an infact... i wanted show what means be a TAC member..
they chosed wade -.- ... i lost 5-16 ... sry mates... but wade is wade... i cant beat him...he's too good for me... (and it's too easy call wade for a duel vs me... tipical of the infacts)
comments like "tac sucks" or "noobest clan" were launched like a minigun's bullet -.-
i dont like that... kamil, tio and daywalker spected the match...
after we did tam and tdm... infacts did only spam and spam -.-
spam until the end... my mates can tell that... :@
and they are the best m3's clan??? this sucks a lot... omfg
(wade is the only good player of the clan i guess... or few more... i respect wade... he never desrespect TAC or us...)

today another stupid continued to say that TAC are noobs... i did 1v1 vs him... i owned him for 2 times on m3... at end he continued to say that infacts are the best...

so people think that we are noobs... this isnt fun mates... not really
i get very hungry for that... a lot hungry...

we must give a new face at this clan... not the face of a clan whit problems and whit divisions inside... the face of a united clan... the face of the best m3's clan!!!

that's the only way... i see only bad things if we continue so...
we must change... change everything... we cant continue so...

that's all.................

greetings
Korkocrash...
Back to top Go down
Tyrael
Tyrael

Location : Inside someone else's body (a portuguese body) (a hot girl i think...) (ye that's it, now i'm sure)

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem -.-   We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:29 am

y the hell do u give a damn to what the infacts say? we know we rock, no need for any suckers to tell us that...
Back to top Go down
Chilon
Chilon

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem -.-   We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:37 am

Tyrael is right Smile
Back to top Go down
Rufus
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem -.-   We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:01 pm

for once tyrael is right xD
most of them are a bunch of ignorant fools whose arrogance precede their actual game skills.
and the fact that you actually finished the match and played vs wade honors your intention.
if they can only rely on wade to fight their battles they are cowards.
tho i still suggest you stay polite towards them. even if they dont deserve it.
youre hungry? i would have thought you would be thirsty.....for blood xD
Back to top Go down
tictac
Admin
Admin
tictac

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem -.-   We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:29 pm

lol.... if the GREAT UNBEATEBLE UNSTOPPEBLE Infact clan says they are the best i am ready to kick all its members ass.
i can play duels vs everymember there... lol and post all screens on their forum... rofl would be nice... ''i pwned your clan on my own, bunch of noobs :] ''
lol.... only problem would be with wade... hard to win vs him Razz but tho... we love you wadey xD
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://tac-clan.forumakers.com
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
«ÈvøLùTìøN»

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem -.-   We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:26 pm

Razz Razz Razz Razz

but we must do something to show ours importance...
or they will continue to tell that we are noobs... Suspect

i woul like do another duel vs an infact member... not vs wade...
and shut up theyr fuc****ing mouths... forever Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

who want fight vs me, infact noobs?? i'm waiting... but dont call wade like the last time... it's too easy so...
are u scared??? muahahahahahah
Back to top Go down
daywalker
daywalker

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem -.-   We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:21 pm

last time i owned this infact weller he is an really noob later coms wade and he play vs me andi loose and they say that im noobish wtf is going on with this pussy guys
just wade is really ok i like u wade but i hate play vs u i loose ever time Smile
Back to top Go down
wade
wade

Location : France, Paris the most beautiful city in da world ;)

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem -.-   We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:21 pm

Lol hi mates ! Im wade,

Listen, i dont want to be arrogant with you cuz there are a few members i like here !
I dont care what you say towards infact and members !
I know sometimes they are annoying, actually there are really 2 annoying players like fury and oxyde !
They are always insulting people, when they loose or when they dont like a player !
Most of the time im bored -.-

But the last time, i joined a tac server on mp3 and Alu was playing , i join game and 2 sec later , Alu said to me " stop following me wade , u r a gay " -_- ! Dunno Why alu ... i didnt say and do anything ! ! ! WTF ? Whats wrong ?
I dont care but why u told me that ?
Before u were cool =/
Back to top Go down
daywalker
daywalker

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem -.-   We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:22 pm

ohh and the infact leader aachille is the biggest spammer i ever see m8s
Back to top Go down
daywalker
daywalker

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem -.-   We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:26 pm

wade maybe it is u leave revs to go in this pussy clan maybe he dont like u now Surprised
i give u a nice tip wade leave this clanand come into tac anyone like u here and respect your game Laughing think about it
Back to top Go down
wade
wade

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem -.-   We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:41 pm

ROFL mate ! u know in tac there are a few members who dont like me and i know it Wink
I joined infact to improve on grav maps and like i knew members then it was easy !
Now i know i improved enough and im looking for another clan maybe, but french clan i think !

I cant join tac cuz as i said , players dont like me and i know 'em !

chicooooooooooo afro

Cya HF mates!
Back to top Go down
mekor

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem -.-   We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 6:07 pm

lol i like u wade Smile
Back to top Go down
Rufus
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem -.-   We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 6:32 pm

ye i like you too wade ^^
maybe alucard in a bad mood or just doesnt like you XD, who cares.
in any case i think most people would agree that you ought to be quite welcome here.
and btw i suggest people stop shouting aroud stuff like ''i want to challenge an infact guy and then ill pwn him and shut their traps'' stop that shit. that is just bloody arrogant, almost exactly what some of the guys there seem to be saying.
fight not with monsters lest you become one. if you want to kick their arses then i suggest you ask them personally on their own forum or in a nice friendly game. but if you shout it around here and then an infact beats you, you will be somewhat humiliated. so take it easy people.........

in my most humble opinion
Ruzhyo
Back to top Go down
Benny
Benny

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem -.-   We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 6:53 pm

OMFG Give a f*** what that infact idiots say (Nothing against you Wade !)
Much of them Spam themselves trough their lives -.-
AND THE THEY CALL US NOOBS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

and korko is Right we have to show them who the
REAL M3 CLAN Is !!!!

So that´s my oppinion m8´s
CYA on the servers Smile
Back to top Go down
http://csz-clan.activeboard.com
wade
wade

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem -.-   We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:57 pm

We dont play on mp3 anymore !

SO i dont care if u r the best or not , i play for myself atm...

I know in tac there are vry good members on mp3 cuz u r still playing it !

Im old now and a noob on mp3
Back to top Go down
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
«ÈvøLùTìøN»

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem -.-   We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:43 pm

wade i respect u, because u never said nothing of bad about us...

but the situation is becaming doesnt sopportable...
today i joined the infact's server... whit a false name... i didnt wanted that infact guys knew who i was...
there was "fury" and like wade said, when i owned him, he begun to say that i was noob and other things... i didnt show my real name... after he leaved whitout word...

rufus, u are right... i exaggerated before... kick infact's asses isnt the way... they will never unterstand what means be a good players (not at the skill level... i mean the education).

but i get hungry when they insult me and my clan... yesterday, when they called wade for the duel, (it's too easy call u for a duel vs me... u own me whit no problems lol! ) they begun to insult me... so i asked a duel to show them that i'm not noob...

what can we do mates?? i dont resist so...
a little war could show them what means be a tac member Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
joke Wink
Back to top Go down
wade
wade

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem -.-   We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:16 pm

ROFL !

I told you , when oxyde or fury are loosing against an unknown player thay are like nervous, angry...
Then they start to call them of all names -__- !
Today , fury made me angry -.- , he was rly annoying and atm i dont speak with him anymore !
If u pwned his ass today , im happy =] lol
Do it again mate ^^
Back to top Go down
Finiki

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem -.-   We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:24 pm

seriously i think that on infact are all faggots except wade and alien weller. They think they r best? i never got beaten by any infact :S huh? sumthings wrong. they are the best mp3 clan and none can beat a noob like me? huh...... and even on the other maps they s*ck also... sry but it is like that. wade and weller, id say you both should change the clan.... and u got mad at fury? doesnt seem like you feel better in your new clan wade. in revs u just were mad at me...just that u now are in a room of noobs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.helbreathchaos.com
initial
Admin
Admin
initial

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem -.-   We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:36 pm

alright, lets stop the name calling, i mean, KAL eL's a noob that screams cheat whenever i paste him, but hey, nobody's perfect lols. but most of those guys are ok, at least the ones i've played (even KAL EL's been cool recently)

tho i am surprised that ALU joined INFACT :/ hope i don't have to change the server codes Sad
Back to top Go down
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
«ÈvøLùTìøN»

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem -.-   We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:53 pm

ooh i dunno...

@ wade...
dont worry i'll kick his ass xD lol!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Finiki

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem -.-   We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:54 pm

i didnt even know that alu left us... ;/ no idea how but my friend who just started playing ut plays better than 50% of infact.... well maybe its because he plaid quake before donno. i guess infact is too afraid to fight us. i mean they lost vs us(m3 players) on RANKIN one of THEIR maps where THEY play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.helbreathchaos.com
tictac
Admin
Admin
tictac

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem -.-   We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:28 am

og did alu leave us? or only joined them as a dualclanner?
.... btw... wtf@ that joining Infact
Back to top Go down
https://tac-clan.forumakers.com
Benny
Benny

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem -.-   We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:35 am

OMFG Alu left us to??????????
OMFG and was going to "INFACT" -.-
Why the hell Leave some really Good Players now man -.-

We have to do something guys !!!
That all has to STOP!!!!
We have to get back to WHAT WE ARE A FUCKING GOOD CLAN!!!!

So cya on the servers ^^
Back to top Go down
http://csz-clan.activeboard.com
SoLo

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem -.-   We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:57 am

omg in last time i wasnt active,cuz......
but when i read this i get fucking angry.
YOU (the ínfact guys) are very rude(most of u),but if u say that u r a ut clan u must bahave yourselves like a ut clan.

and wade all of ur clan members ignore us (but when they talk with us they insult us or teh clan),so why cant u tellem that they should be politier to us.
i think u have a big influence on ur m8s so plzz discuss these things serously with ur m8s....and dont say:i dont wanna talk with u 1 day or things like taht,if he said or did somthing crap.( scratch )

this piss me rly off.

and i cant rly belive in that what u r saying that always ur m8s say anything against us....i think u 2.
and after the time when u left °RêV$° ,i think that u only play the nice good old m8.
sry but if u rly wanna stay good with us u would take an other behavior.
(dont wanna insult u)

only my opinion

SoLo

cya m8s
Back to top Go down
wade
wade

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem -.-   We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:21 am

rofl , wtf SoLo ???? tss

What did i say wrong ??? omfg

AND WTF ALu joined infact ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have a problem -.-   We  have a problem -.- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We have a problem -.-
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
«Tåç» UT04 Alliance Forums :: General Talks :: News-