«Tåç» UT04 Alliance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT04 clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ñàéò ãèíåêîëîãèÿ
leaving tac Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:46 pm by Guest

» facebook likes xs
leaving tac Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:43 am by Guest

» buy fans facebook f8
leaving tac Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:51 pm by Guest

» There Is this guy who Rocks
leaving tac Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:57 pm by MAD sMoKe

» Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D
leaving tac Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:14 pm by mekor

» leaving tac
leaving tac Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:04 pm by Lord of Destruction

» who is that?
leaving tac Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:13 pm by MéRKúRí

» I go now!!! Byebye!!!
leaving tac Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:57 pm by Lord of Destruction

» Revs Return
leaving tac Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:05 am by MéRKúRí

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

leaving tac

Go down 
+6
initial
MéRKúRí
tictac
Benny
daywalker
Tyrael
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyrael
Tyrael

Location : Inside someone else's body (a portuguese body) (a hot girl i think...) (ye that's it, now i'm sure)

leaving tac Empty
PostSubject: leaving tac   leaving tac Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:09 am

hey, just want to let u all know that i'm leaving tac... it was a fun idea at the beginning but then.... u know what i mean, inactivity and all that stuff...
so cya, i'll keep posting if u decide to keep the clan alive
Back to top Go down
daywalker
daywalker

leaving tac Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving tac   leaving tac Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:39 pm

o men i think tyrael is right its crap all inactive and the last 2days nobody post something i think about leaving tac is dead Sad

cya
Back to top Go down
daywalker
daywalker

leaving tac Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving tac   leaving tac Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:51 pm

ok guys im sure that i leave tac i dont want more play for this clan it is dead i hope
u understand me and hope that we can play some matches

cya
Back to top Go down
Benny
Benny

leaving tac Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving tac   leaving tac Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:07 pm

cu m8s Sad
Good Luck and have fun Sad

But yes no 1 posted the last 2 days...
That Sucks!!!
I hope we get it maybe better Smile
Back to top Go down
http://csz-clan.activeboard.com
tictac
Admin
Admin
tictac

leaving tac Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving tac   leaving tac Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:01 pm

eh? man i am fúcking looking on the fúcking net for the fúcking pictures to keep you guys on the forum
i posted videos... photos and i was active and what did all of you?
say ''lol'' on the pic topic and thats all.

lol... if it goes on like this i will be the only person here ... hehe
Back to top Go down
https://tac-clan.forumakers.com
MéRKúRí
MéRKúRí

leaving tac Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving tac   leaving tac Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:58 pm

hhhmmm, its true what kamil says,
u only post crap sometimes, like " lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! funny pic kam lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! "

if u want to have this clan alive make sure u do that thoo, like about one pic trying to star a all converstion or something or post another pic and then talk about it,
and i dont think u must come to the forum evry single day, its more inportant that u play on UT, play with our members, PLAY AAL MAPS, so if u dont like the map just try if there are members of our clan, so my opion is u dont need to come every day to the forum if u are online ingame, just come onse or twice a week maybe there is news or a war or some tournament,....

i know i dont so that thoo but i dont write crap, and dont post pic because i dont know how,.....

@ u wont be the only one where Very Happy
Back to top Go down
daywalker
daywalker

leaving tac Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving tac   leaving tac Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:58 pm

ok kam u right with the pics but if we post otherpics it dont keeps tac alive u cant just post pics in a clan .the problem is that booth and og leave us then kamil have to do it alone everyone want help kamil but he dont want hep or ? u dont ask someone for an admin we need more then 1 admin sry but its true its too much for 1 person. tac die cuz mad memebrs go after 2weeks back to mad and just revs members and tyrael stay here there it starts and then go og and booth dunno why i ask him but no answer . i wish u all the best guys hf and gl i hope u dont forget me my new tag is
daywalker maybe u want add me do it hope to see you Sad

cya guys
Back to top Go down
tictac
Admin
Admin
tictac

leaving tac Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving tac   leaving tac Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:48 pm

about people leaving :
CHECK THE LIST AND THEN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

as you could see, og aka. initial is still in the admin list, i am sure noone of you looked there.
and a clan isnt too much for 1 person, theres nothing to do.
i tried with that tournament... and? oh thanks for playing dear members... thanks for being active, oh and thanks for understanding -_-' (for people that dont understand it.. i am being sarcastic)
and picture posting isnt going to keep the clan alive. but its a step forward, dont u think?
and what do u think about the function of an admin?
should admin keep members on the forum? entertain the members? do everything and dont get anything back..?

and day, ' tac die cuz mad memebrs go after 2weeks back to mad and just revs members and tyrael stay here there '
oh, 2 weeks, and how much more did you stay here lol? and not only mads went to mad... some of revs went there.
and tyrael stayed here? he joined mad lol... he is on their list so.. he did i think. i am also there, i wanted to help my mates.
and eh.. og and booth went, og came back... and booth is still here...
they help me the most here.
Back to top Go down
Tyrael
Tyrael

Location : Inside someone else's body (a portuguese body) (a hot girl i think...) (ye that's it, now i'm sure)

leaving tac Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving tac   leaving tac Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:09 pm

i didn't join mad... i'm clanless.... and i know it's not ur fault that the forum is not active but don't try to blame us.
Back to top Go down
MéRKúRí
MéRKúRí

leaving tac Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving tac   leaving tac Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:46 pm

its not kmails fault,....
and one of the probleems is that members dont play, we have no1 playing for tac only 4 members i see

Kamil, Day, Benny and Me, and dont see Luca playing i dont see niels, i dont see Finiki
i dont see Damos i dont see Dude, and some more,.....

thats the probleem poeple dont play together, i think not coming to the forum everyday its a prob.
if u can come onse in a while and play everyday,....
Back to top Go down
initial
Admin
Admin
initial

leaving tac Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving tac   leaving tac Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:03 pm

guys, i see a lot of bitching & moaning because there isn't much activity on the forums,,,,, ffs, if it bothers you. POST SOMETHING !!!!!!! then it'll be active, or should we wipe youe arses for you as well :/ TAC is NOT dead, i see peeps on the servers everyday, & thats more important than the forums. look at the MAD forum, sometimes nobody posts for days, but i don't care, cos the clan will continue, even if it's just me left lol.... (MAD has only about 5 members) & the same goes for TAC. you guys get all hung up on shit that doesn't matter, this is a game, just enjoy it, if you get swallowed up in all the bullshit about having to be the best, or the biggest clan, then your not really enjoying the game, your just getting tangled up in what other people Think you should be.

we don't need floating members, or guys that are just passing through. leaving becuase you think the clan is "dead" is a shit reason & doesn't make sense., if your gonna leave at least give a better reason :/

& as for the number of players, remember peeps play at different times, i play at around 6pm to 7pm, so i hardly ever see you guys, but that doesn't mean i don't play :/ & i see tyreal/lino/sukobert pretty much everyday
Back to top Go down
daywalker
daywalker

leaving tac Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving tac   leaving tac Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:57 am

kamil hey stay longer here then the mad members or ? and is just 1reason the other reason is that much player dont regster at the forum and dont know wtf is going in this time last time i see t2k and he ask ME is tac dead ? if he register at the forum he know it i cant talk with guys i see every 3 months in game like alu or t2k
its important men and pls dont get pissed cuz i leave Sad i like the guys here but a lot i never see and alu have everyday a other name NOBODY say anything to wear a clan name isent all but u have to do it u present ur clan thats all i want to say to this thing

cya
Back to top Go down
Tyrael
Tyrael

leaving tac Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving tac   leaving tac Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:12 am

... when u told me u were joining mad and revs together i didn't like the idea but then i learned to like it and it was fun at the beginning but then peeps stopped being active and stopped playing... i also see tac peeps a lot in the servers but there are only 2 or 3 members who are really active and u can't even have a decent conversation with them... it was much more fun when i first joined mad (mit actually): a lot of people, and we talked a lot, no dual clanning problems or anything like that. ogs and kam u gotta admit this is true since i'm a rookie compared to u 2, u've been here for longer and u know how it was.
anyway, the truth is that i don't want to be tac anymore and it may be for stupid reasons but i can't do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
BOoTH
Honorary member
Honorary member
BOoTH

leaving tac Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving tac   leaving tac Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:54 am

Sorry to see that you are leaving tac aswell Tyrael, but i understand. I can totally agree with your last post. I too was sketchy about the revs and mad idea. It started to grow on me. Bringing all the good from Revs and Mad together into 1 seemed like an idea that could not be refused.

We then had the merged member list from revs and mad but it turn out that members weren't on the list that were active and those who were not active were on the list. We went through the whole issue with TAM and BLITZ. We all know what happened with that. Then a long time went by with inactivity. MAD reformed under the leadership of COD. We lost members who were originally in MAD and also some from REVS. So me and Kamil removed everyone from the list and put the ones we know were active on the list. Then i got fed up of the inactivity thinking that people were not appreciative of the work that was done by us 2. So i gave people an ultamatum, stay here be active and post telling us that people were staying, or just leave. We had a very poor response. Only a few replied and only a few really cared. Since then the clan has gone into a downward spiral i am sorry to say. I did not like the idea of the once great TAC clan of old looking like a f**king joke to people. So i decided to announce that i would no longer be an admin. Eventually i would no longer be a member. Thanks to Korkocrash, what i was having what i thought was a private conversation with him, he ended up posting on here what i said to him in confidence. When he posted in the server topic about how i wanted to return to revs and that i did not care for tac. That really made me angry. Then i get accused from people. Since then i have not really been the same. My love for this clan has now gone. Maybe for the game itself. I couldn't remain here with people knowing my thoughts on TAC and intentions with rebuilding REVS. Though what i said was true, i did not want people to know this way. Only a few understood with me. Kamil the most. Most people now do not have the respect for me like i had before. So from the day Korko leaked our conversation on here this forum, to now, i have not cared for the clan. I am sorry. So i hope this is clear for people like Daywalker. These are my reasons.

Just like Tyrael said; i don't want to be tac anymore also. These are my reasons, i can't do anything about this. So i dunno...what is your reply to this people. Like anyone cares what i post anyway.

I am rarely on the pc now. Ut is uninstalled damn programme won't run. Will reinstall soon. I check the forums though and try to be on msn when i can.

Sorry for the long post. My opinion had to finally be put.
Back to top Go down
tictac
Admin
Admin
tictac

leaving tac Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving tac   leaving tac Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:36 am

i agree with booth, and i know what you mean... by everything you said.
I'm glad some people came and told what they are thinking.

I think disbanding this clan would be a good idea. As i see, and everyone else sees, the clan sucks now.
We lost so many members. And so much work was done for nothing...

Og, what do you think? and you booth? i know you are not a member now (as you said ) but still i see you as a part of this all.
we started it... and should we end it? ( sounds like a sentece copied from a good science fiction movie lol. )

kam
Back to top Go down
daywalker
daywalker

leaving tac Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving tac   leaving tac Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:47 am

ok sry booth and ty that u give us or me the reasons before i cant understand u
but now i understand i just wish gl for the future and hf all the time Sad

cya greetz sascha andre limbrock
Back to top Go down
MéRKúRí
MéRKúRí

leaving tac Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving tac   leaving tac Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:58 pm

ya, like tyreal sayd, i mis the times when we where only and playing and talking with eatchother.
but now if u go to a server no1 is only from our caln's.
@ booth i can understand ur reasons thoo, not onky kamil, only i dont say that much i dont know u so wel lika kamil does.

and kamil ur righ there is nothing more with this clan, so i think ending the clan wil de a good idea,...
Back to top Go down
Benny
Benny

leaving tac Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving tac   leaving tac Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:54 pm

maybe it will the best...
Or this all will get out of control, maybe it gets to the point were we have really 0% respect and will be laught
by everyone (I dont hope that, and i dont want to wish us all so bad things!)
like kamil said maybe he will be the last member.
But i dont have to decide this, i just wanted to tell u my oppinion about this all!
and i dont want to wish something bad to «Tåç»

cya
«Tåç»~ßêññy
Back to top Go down
http://csz-clan.activeboard.com
initial
Admin
Admin
initial

leaving tac Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving tac   leaving tac Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:20 pm

imo, i think you should do whatever makes you happy Smile if dropping TAC & rejoining MAD or Revs is what you wanna do, then you should do it m8....
Back to top Go down
tictac
Admin
Admin
tictac

leaving tac Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving tac   leaving tac Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:39 pm

eh... you know, actually only my name keeps me here...
lol tictac sounds funny and it has 'tac' as clan in it ... eh Razz
i think i will be clanless for a while... then i will join something Razz
Back to top Go down
Lord of Destruction
Lord of Destruction

leaving tac Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving tac   leaving tac Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:01 am

ok at first i wnat to say SRY for not to be active the 2days Crying or Very sad
but what will be now with tac ?????
because i saw today a guy who said that tac is dead !!!!
Back to top Go down
dude!

leaving tac Empty
PostSubject: re: leaving tac   leaving tac Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:25 am

hmmm lol i also tried a few things to help the clan because here are many nice guys....
@tio: lol u didnt saw me playing? i am playing nearly every day with walker a 2on2 or something and try to be active with my tac tag
but ok the whole clan is inactive as a clan no good server where all can play no funwars everybody wants to play for his own..
if u want to play with me just ask me on xfire or something i always can try to find a 2on2 or a 4on4 or something....
ok guys hope u will repost a bit

cu
Back to top Go down
tictac
Admin
Admin
tictac

leaving tac Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving tac   leaving tac Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:33 am

eh? no funwars? no server?

I made a tournament. and ? members dont care i see.
We planned a funwar vs AiDO i think .. evolution should take care of it... :/
and we have a server with rankin and underlee, maybe its not the best server but its better than nothing
Back to top Go down
initial
Admin
Admin
initial

leaving tac Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving tac   leaving tac Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:02 pm

oi,,, it IS the best server :p

TAC has 2 DEDICATED servers. that run 24/7 & we have asked on a few occasions if people want anything extra or special uploading, or if there is a particular map you want, but we never get any response :/
Back to top Go down
MéRKúRí
MéRKúRí

leaving tac Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving tac   leaving tac Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:11 pm

sorry dude!, i knew i was doing something worng there but dint know what, so sorry. and yes i see u often and thx to trying to do something for the clan. Very Happy

ya we must thankfull to initial he made all our servers, and sorry oggy i didnt say something didnt saw it, special things to one of the servers its UTcomp with mapvotting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

leaving tac Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving tac   leaving tac Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

leaving tac
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
«Tåç» UT04 Alliance Forums :: General Talks :: Issues-
Jump to: