«Tåç» UT04 Alliance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT04 clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ñàéò ãèíåêîëîãèÿ
tournament spam Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:46 pm by Guest

» facebook likes xs
tournament spam Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:43 am by Guest

» buy fans facebook f8
tournament spam Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:51 pm by Guest

» There Is this guy who Rocks
tournament spam Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:57 pm by MAD sMoKe

» Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D
tournament spam Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:14 pm by mekor

» leaving tac
tournament spam Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:04 pm by Lord of Destruction

» who is that?
tournament spam Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:13 pm by MéRKúRí

» I go now!!! Byebye!!!
tournament spam Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:57 pm by Lord of Destruction

» Revs Return
tournament spam Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:05 am by MéRKúRí

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

tournament spam

Go down 
+3
tictac
daywalker
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
«ÈvøLùTìøN»

tournament spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament spam   tournament spam Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:58 pm

omfg!!!!! kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

if you leave... the clan would be dead in a second... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

i must be sincere... i'm trying in every way to give at tac a chance... whit daywalker, we are searching new players... but without success... antechristus was a stupid, and i havent seen dude! in the forum for now... i think that he wont join us seriusly...
the italian guy that wanted join us is always off.line on msn and on ut... so i cant speak with him...

what can we do??? if the situation wont change, i think that i will leave the clan too...
3 good italian clans want me... i refused the offerts because i love my team ... but i dont like this situation...
i'm sorry mates... if nothing will improve... i'll leave... i know that this isnt the rightway, i should help the clan, not leave it... but i'm doing a lot for it and it doesnt give me anything...

so... i hope that we will find a solution for ours problems... SOON...

hope too that you will understand my ideas... dont get hungry for that... Sad

cya
Back to top Go down
daywalker
daywalker

tournament spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament spam   tournament spam Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:06 pm

hey korko dude! is a cool guy nice player and he say he will join us and i sure to 100%
that he do that dont leave itachi is also a new member and he is good
and will stay

@ all members when u know good players ask him to join us pls
we need good players ty

cya
Back to top Go down
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
«ÈvøLùTìøN»

tournament spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament spam   tournament spam Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:15 pm

this isnt the problem mate... i'm happy that he will stay...

but since when we were in revs the situation wasnt good and i wanted left the clan...
when booth said me that tac was born, i decided to give it a possibility... and infact, now i'm always active in the forum, before in revs i wasnt active as now...

dont worry, for now i wont leave. i'll wait and i'll give at the clan the last chanche.
i think that kamil is in the same situation of me... he works a lot for the clan and he doesnt see anything of good...
he can understand me i guess...
Back to top Go down
tictac
Admin
Admin
tictac

tournament spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament spam   tournament spam Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:35 pm

i know what you mean korko...
and i dont really want only new new new members all the time..
think a bit of the members that are already in. and look... we have like 11 ppl in the clan or more, dunno
and how many are active? 5? and how many write something on the forum ? 3? Sad
i dont have time now, school began again... i have to finish an other stupid school project.
i have some probs :/ en.. eehh dont have so much time for the forum or ut. and when i have time i dont even play it cos i get annoyed by stupid pc crashes all the time, i play d2lod lol.. even that lags sometimes -_-'!

so... gtg now,,, much 2 do today Sad

kam
Back to top Go down
https://tac-clan.forumakers.com
MéRKúRí
MéRKúRí

tournament spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament spam   tournament spam Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:39 pm

wtf? 3 people writte on the forum? and i'm nothing?
:/.... thnx mate
Back to top Go down
tictac
Admin
Admin
tictac

tournament spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament spam   tournament spam Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:28 pm

i didnt count myself -_-'
Back to top Go down
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
«ÈvøLùTìøN»

tournament spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament spam   tournament spam Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:37 pm

eeh i know kam... you are right...

the clan will die so... ours admins are too busy (the true life is 1000000 times more important than this clan, i know that and isnt your fault mates, dont worry) and if they are busy, they cant spend time here... we dont have active members... 5/6 people active isnt good... Kamil is the only admin still active, and he cant do everything... not really... this isnt fair...

so... i wouldnt want to say that but... the end is in the next i think... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
in this moment... i'm really sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

what can we do to improve this situation?? i will listen everything... i will try everything... but «Tåç» NEEDS YOUR HELP MATES... now that's the only right thing...

please read this message and think about it... it's important...

cya
Korkocrash
Back to top Go down
MéRKúRí
MéRKúRí

tournament spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament spam   tournament spam Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:54 pm

just say it and i will help too,
but only we are active, me, day, korko and kam, we are the only active here on the forum.....

@day if u see itachi again say to hem to come to the forum and talk with us and be active too here...

if we have patience, and give time his time, maybe we will come good and have good active members
Back to top Go down
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
«ÈvøLùTìøN»

tournament spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament spam   tournament spam Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:58 pm

i'm speaking with booth on msn now... he cant come on the forum because he is on the xbox lol...
i'll write here what he says...
Back to top Go down
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
«ÈvøLùTìøN»

tournament spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament spam   tournament spam Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:07 pm

ok... booth said that he will make attention on this problem in the week end... he is busy with the work...

i will wait his opinion...
he didnt know this situation... he says that we will try to resolve all...

i hope that...

cya mates...
Back to top Go down
daywalker
daywalker

tournament spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament spam   tournament spam Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:41 pm

that sucks really i think about leave too some m8s i dont see a long time
in forum just lino korko kam and me post
and i hate this when i play in a clan then i have to be achtive in forum and ut

cya
Back to top Go down
MéRKúRí
MéRKúRí

tournament spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament spam   tournament spam Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:57 pm

in first place day why did u join a clan then if u hate it....:/?

Second i want to leave «Tåç»,
sorry kamil, but this all shit with the clan is killing me, cant take it anymore, no members active here except u guys ofcourse, people playing but dont come to the forum, no loyal members and manymore.....

so kamil i want to say sorry to you, but i cant stay anymore,

byebye

T¡ø_PåT¡nHå$
Back to top Go down
daywalker
daywalker

tournament spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament spam   tournament spam Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:26 pm

no lino im active or ? i mean that the others have to be online and not
just u me korko and kamil i just see this guys in game and no other people from tac
when i join a clan is that sure that i need time for it and when i dont have time then i have to go (like the other guys) thats what i mean lino

cya
Back to top Go down
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
«ÈvøLùTìøN»

tournament spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament spam   tournament spam Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:10 pm

mate... for first... wait Booth...
when he will come here, we will decide...

if we leave... TAC is dead... do you understand that? ok...
so before say anything wait ours chief lol...

i will wait Hyon... if he wont find a good solution... you know what i'll do...
a thing is sure: i will be active in the forum and i would like to play whit you my mates if i will leave tac... can i do that? i want leave the tag, not my mates...
if i leave, i hope you wouldnt get hungry for that... i would be sad...

for now, i repeat... i wont leave the clan...
hope the same for you...

cya
Back to top Go down
daywalker
daywalker

tournament spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament spam   tournament spam Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:26 pm

the shit is that nobody from us is in game online i think it will be better when we do
a new clan with the loyalst player like lino , kam, korko, and the other new guys (itachi and dude! and then we recruited new loyal good player i think thats will be the best Embarassed
Back to top Go down
daywalker
daywalker

tournament spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament spam   tournament spam Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:31 pm

and we can ask some people they leave us for come back (just the people they leave
us why we go together with MAD

cya
Back to top Go down
tictac
Admin
Admin
tictac

tournament spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament spam   tournament spam Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:57 pm

lol :]
you know,,, i still dunno if i ll stay. but even if i leave i ll keep my tic tac name lols Razz
i ll talk to hyon about it ^^ ... so... people who want to leave PLS PM ME! and tell you leave. i ll remove you from the roster.
if u stay u dont need to pm me rofl

eehhhh i was a few hours away from the forum and its already full of posts lool :]

hhmm... llet the time tell us what will happen ^^'
Back to top Go down
daywalker
daywalker

tournament spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament spam   tournament spam Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:02 am

sure kam its a improtant think for the clan Smile but i hope it will be ok
when its not be ok u search a new german clan maybe it will be btter for me
i really dunno what i do now

cya
Back to top Go down
daywalker
daywalker

tournament spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament spam   tournament spam Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:03 am

hey and the best is some good player join us and i have again a new good player
and he will join Very Happy
Back to top Go down
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
«ÈvøLùTìøN»

tournament spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament spam   tournament spam Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 1:58 pm

that's cool...

but... i repeat: i'll give tac the last chanche... if it wont work... i'll leave Crying or Very sad

in this moment tac isnt a really clan... nobody knows us because we dont have members... more important: we dont have really pro players... pro player=respect...
where is time2kill?? where are all the good players that we have had?? i dunno...
maybe they have forgotten us... not maybe... for sure... this doesnt improve our situation... not really...

i think that we must come back and return to revs... revs was a good clan in the early... at end his situation wasnt so good for the dualclanning etc... but it was always better than now...

i'm thinking about this... and, more i think, more i guess that come back is the only solution...

i'll think at my situation too... at 80% for now i'll leave Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
dude!

tournament spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament players   tournament spam Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:51 pm

wtf?!? instead of whining how inactive this clan is shoud every one do his best to change it....
for example decide some dates where everybody can play and train or sth like that..
->ask some other clans for funwars ect.. maybe you can find a trainpartner who play regulary with tac...

i only wanted to say that there are ways to improve the clan situation and whining isnt part of them...

greetz
dude!
Back to top Go down
daywalker
daywalker

tournament spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament spam   tournament spam Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:26 pm

but dude we cant do any fun wars then nobody will play on it then nobody is active thats it.its just lino kam korko and from the guys they longer in tac
itachi and u also online but the others never

cya
Back to top Go down
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
«ÈvøLùTìøN»

tournament spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament spam   tournament spam Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:20 pm

dude! ... we have tryed everything... we dont have much players to make a war...
everytime we have some problems and we cant meet ourself on-line...

that's all... mad left tac... all the old mad members returned to the hold clan...
here remain only the revs member... and tyrael that didnt leave us...

who have left us joined infact... ours enemy... they have a lot of good players, and here i guess that the best is you... (mates, who didnt see him play... must do that soon, he is a pro lol)

we cant compete whit the other clans... Sad
Back to top Go down
dude!

tournament spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament players   tournament spam Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:32 pm

sure we can ffs, i know a lot of clans and i coud find opponents which are on the tac skill level thats np m8
Back to top Go down
MéRKúRí
MéRKúRí

tournament spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament spam   tournament spam Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:39 pm

if u can find some other clan where we can play, that will be great and i will help if u want too and maybe still be on TAC....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tournament spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament spam   tournament spam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tournament spam
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next