«Tåç» UT04 Alliance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT04 clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ñàéò ãèíåêîëîãèÿ
Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:46 pm by Guest

» facebook likes xs
Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:43 am by Guest

» buy fans facebook f8
Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:51 pm by Guest

» There Is this guy who Rocks
Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:57 pm by MAD sMoKe

» Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D
Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:14 pm by mekor

» leaving tac
Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:04 pm by Lord of Destruction

» who is that?
Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:13 pm by MéRKúRí

» I go now!!! Byebye!!!
Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:57 pm by Lord of Destruction

» Revs Return
Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:05 am by MéRKúRí

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Our Servers

Go down 
+5
Chilon
MéRKúRí
mekor
tictac
initial
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
«ÈvøLùTìøN»

Our Servers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Servers   Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:36 pm

admin... do you want for really be it? isnt so good... stressfull 4 sure. ask kam lol

what do you want to do kamil? here is all in your hands
Back to top Go down
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
«ÈvøLùTìøN»

PostSubject: Re: Our Servers   Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:38 pm

ye, i guess that the owner of the server is booth. or og??? i dont know... maybe both them lol
Back to top Go down
tictac
Admin
Admin
tictac

PostSubject: Re: Our Servers   Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:55 pm

so....
listen
og has the servers , me and booth doesnt.
please do not spam by replying everything u see. posts like
''ye lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! '' are stupid and arent funny.

im trying to keep this clan alive. i dont really see any help from your side ( members) .
man, do not panic. the clan sux ye, but its not dying yet.

and i know, really everyone wants to be an admin. and tell me, wtf will you do? recruit thousands of people and become a noob clan but with many members?
and can any of you use the administration crap on the forum? how can you be helpfull as an admin?

and one more thing. do not make up things! telling things that arent true sux and doesnt help anyone.

korko, i dont know what im going to do. i thought about leaving really many times. but i will stay here a bit.. maybe always lol everyone asks whats going to happen, what shell i do? what this what that ..what everything
and how about making this clan a real clan. how about not asking why or what but just going forward?
Back to top Go down
https://tac-clan.forumakers.com
initial
Admin
Admin
initial

PostSubject: Re: Our Servers   Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:26 am

sorry, i missed this topic Smile

for the record i currently run 4 servers across the MAD & TAC collective Smile i'll add utcomp onto one of them over the weekend, i'll post when it's done Smile
Back to top Go down
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
«ÈvøLùTìøN»

PostSubject: Re: Our Servers   Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:52 pm

thx og Very Happy

@ kamil...

i'm happy to hear that. but you should talk with booth... i dont know what he'll do... sure is a thing, he wants revs back, and he doesnt care the destiny of tac...

so... take a decision, because it will be ask soon Wink
Back to top Go down
tictac
Admin
Admin
tictac

PostSubject: Re: Our Servers   Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:03 pm

''i'm happy to hear that. but you should talk with booth... i dont know what he'll do... sure is a thing, he wants revs back, and he doesnt care the destiny of tac... ''

ehm, i talked to him yesterday. and that he doesnt care is not true. it seems he cares more about this clan than most of you.
if he will start revs again its his decision and his thing. i have nothing against it. i will even help him with it.

and you are always talking about taking a decision. what decision? leave or stay? or what?

i dont rly have time to end this post. i ll post something later or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
«ÈvøLùTìøN»

PostSubject: Re: Our Servers   Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:12 pm

booth have written to me on msn: "that is why i do not care so much about tac as i did b4" ... we were talking about the problems of the clan. dunno... maybe he cares ok, but he wants to rebuld revs... and what will you do mate? will you stay here, or you will go to revs again? that's why i say that you must take a decision. if you leave tac, this clan will die, and this is sure... isnt it?

i'll follow your decisions, but i think that it's correct that who cares this clan, knows what will happen to it...

that's the only thing that i asked before...
i know, we know that you don't like this situation, you don't want to be admin, too much stress and respinsability... i comprise you, dont worry. i wouldn't like be admin of anything... rofl

that's all... hope that you will understand what i mean Razz

cya
Back to top Go down
initial
Admin
Admin
initial

PostSubject: Re: Our Servers   Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:52 pm

heres the thing,

You guys should be having FUN.... whats the point of pickingt everything apart, it doesn't matter who leaves & who stays, as long as your playing the game & having a LAUGH, Mad has been down to 1 member, & 2 members, on more than one occasion, but it'll never die, even if nobody posts, & even if nobody plays for a while, it'll never die cos people will allways come back on at some point. clans don't die unless the leader closes the door. & as long as you having fun & flying the flag who gives a monkeys testicles what other people are or are not doing. there is room for all the clans, & if Kam wants to continue with Tac, he will allways have my support, even if it's only him & me lols Smile cos it doesn't matter, it's only a game guys.
Back to top Go down
daywalker
daywalker

PostSubject: Re: Our Servers   Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:17 pm

at first sry that i spam the topic i think i know nothing what i have to do as an admin
but if nobody want to that tac die not now but in the next time i will do everything to change things and if booth will revs back some of us will be go back to revs Sad
i dont hope it
@kamil if u choose an new admin u have to show him all things he can do it

cya
Back to top Go down
MéRKúRí
MéRKúRí

PostSubject: Re: Our Servers   Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:11 pm

heey, at first i want to say HELOOOOOO to everyone i'm back, and i had the week of my life.

and second, i dont know nothingt about this piece of the topic, but i want to say something...
i just want to say, doesnt matter for me what booth will do, i will stay in tac..
some of you know that i wanted to start a own clan, so maybe if kamil dont want to stay
i will try to stay with tac if it can and u want to stay ofcourse....

T¡ø
Back to top Go down
tictac
Admin
Admin
tictac

PostSubject: Re: Our Servers   Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:12 pm

«ÈvøLùTìøN» wrote:
booth have written to me on msn: "that is why i do not care so much about tac as i did b4" ... we were talking about the problems of the clan. dunno... maybe he cares ok, but he wants to rebuld revs... and what will you do mate? will you stay here, or you will go to revs again? that's why i say that you must take a decision. if you leave tac, this clan will die, and this is sure... isnt it?

i'll follow your decisions, but i think that it's correct that who cares this clan, knows what will happen to it...

''that is why i dont care '''SO MUCH about tac... '' so he does care but less than b4. and if he starts with revs, and all people will go there. i wont. i will help him but i wont follow. i will be here... or if something happnes i really dont like, then i will leave.
thats my decision and dont ask about it anymore.

and that part avout '' i ll follow your decisions'' ? eh... you arent even a member of this clan so i ve no idea how you can folloow me :]

and og/initial is right about having fun and stuff, wise guy :]

and wb lino, we have missed you...ehm.. some did... did we? :] joking
and thanks for being loyal and staying here:]
Back to top Go down
MéRKúRí
MéRKúRí

PostSubject: Re: Our Servers   Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:17 am

sure, i'm staying here...
i like REVS it was my real first clan, but i think i helped u a bit with tac so i will stay for sure..
and if u need some help u know he ;] lol
Back to top Go down
daywalker
daywalker

PostSubject: Re: Our Servers   Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:52 am

ok i think it is sure that i stay i will help kamil and maybe (lino) i think will be shit that booth leave just cuz we have probs last time he say
thats crap i stay for sure in this clan i like it i like all the member and so on

cya
Back to top Go down
tictac
Admin
Admin
tictac

PostSubject: Re: Our Servers   Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:17 am

he leaves cos of his own reasons. leave that revs topic pls ....
Back to top Go down
Lord of Destruction
Lord of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Our Servers   Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:31 am

yeah i'll stay here too!!!!!
Back to top Go down
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
«ÈvøLùTìøN»

PostSubject: Re: Our Servers   Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:13 pm

"you arent even a member of this clan" !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? what the hell does it mean???? i dont really understand that. i'm trying to, but i still dont understand that sentence.
Read what i have written in my signature. "BE A MEMBER OF A CLAN, DOESN'T MEAN WEAR ONLY THE TAG". what does it mean for you this sentence? Sad
for me mean that i'm no more a tac player but still a member. i'm allways here and i try to help you all. and is it so that you repay me? you writed like if i'm nothing here.
i cant follow you? i wanted only to give you my support... maybe isnt appreciated... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Lord of Destruction
Lord of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Our Servers   Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:41 pm

heyevolution do u say that to me????:
"you arent even a member of this clan" !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? what the hell does it mean???? i dont really understand that. i'm trying to, but i still dont understand that sentence.
Read what i have written in my signature. "BE A MEMBER OF A CLAN, DOESN'T MEAN WEAR ONLY THE TAG". what does it mean for you this sentence?
sry but i dont understand ur post
Back to top Go down
Benny
Benny

PostSubject: Re: Our Servers   Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:58 am

sry dindt saw this posts lol!
But yes Og is right HAVE FUN WHEN YOU PLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://csz-clan.activeboard.com
Lord of Destruction
Lord of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Our Servers   Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:06 am

thx benny
but dont u play with us????? scratch
Back to top Go down
Benny
Benny

PostSubject: Re: Our Servers   Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:36 pm

huh?
"I dont play with u"?????? what do you mean ?
Back to top Go down
Lord of Destruction
Lord of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Our Servers   Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:43 pm

dont u play at the fun war with us ????????? scratch
Back to top Go down
Benny
Benny

PostSubject: Re: Our Servers   Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:17 pm

Vs. aido i play for sure... ? king king king
lol!
Back to top Go down
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
«ÈvøLùTìøN»

PostSubject: Re: Our Servers   Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 1:12 am

Lord of Destruction wrote:
heyevolution do u say that to me????:
Read what i have written in my signature. "BE A MEMBER OF A CLAN, DOESN'T MEAN WEAR ONLY THE TAG". what does it mean for you this sentence?
sry but i dont understand ur post

isnt for you lod, is @ kam...
Back to top Go down
Lord of Destruction
Lord of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Our Servers   Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:47 pm

ook sry evolution !!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
«ÈvøLùTìøN»

PostSubject: Re: Our Servers   Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:21 pm

i'm back!!! sorry all, but 1 week ago my router died... i couldnt write here untill i buyed a new one! i did it today XD

hey!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Servers   Our Servers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Servers
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next