«Tåç» UT04 Alliance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT04 clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ñàéò ãèíåêîëîãèÿ
Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:46 pm by Guest

» facebook likes xs
Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:43 am by Guest

» buy fans facebook f8
Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:51 pm by Guest

» There Is this guy who Rocks
Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:57 pm by MAD sMoKe

» Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D
Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:14 pm by mekor

» leaving tac
Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:04 pm by Lord of Destruction

» who is that?
Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:13 pm by MéRKúRí

» I go now!!! Byebye!!!
Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:57 pm by Lord of Destruction

» Revs Return
Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:05 am by MéRKúRí

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D

Go down 
+3
daywalker
dude!
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
7 posters

About the war?
Nice idea!
Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Vote_lcap100%Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
I dont agree...
Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Vote_lcap0%Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
«ÈvøLùTìøN»

Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Empty
PostSubject: Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D   Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:55 am

Mates, today daywalker had a nicefull idea.
Make a fun war vs my new clan, *aiDo* .
That's a nice thing, isnt it? before, i spoke with my admin, and he told that he needs to speak with the other admins of this thing. but he agrees ^^

but we need your agreement too Razz
what do you think about that?

if you agree, make a list of the members that will fight ^^
i think that we will make a 4v4 Team Arena Master mode.

3 matchs, who wins 2 will win the war ^^

the maps? dunno, i think the most know, like Rankin, Grendelkeep, Campgrounds... and others...
rimember that it will be a FUN war. play nice and just for fun.

cya Wink
Back to top Go down
dude!

PostSubject: re funwar   Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:57 pm

would be nice :>
Back to top Go down
daywalker
daywalker

PostSubject: Re: Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D   Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:07 pm

lol m8 i start the same topic last night^^ but ok im sure vote yes^^

cya
Back to top Go down
tictac
Admin
Admin
tictac

PostSubject: Re: Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D   Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:24 pm

i agree with a fun war.
so evolution ( Razz ) , you can make some rules about this.

i ll make a list.
Back to top Go down
https://tac-clan.forumakers.com
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
«ÈvøLùTìøN»

PostSubject: Re: Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D   Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:52 pm

eeeeh i will think about that.

i guess that the rules will be simple.

1) the war will be of 3 matches, who wins 2, wins the war
2) the matches will be a 4v4 on TAM.
3) there wont be spectators. if somebody leaves the match (connection probs, etc...) his team must call another player immediately. if not, it loses the match.
4) we must choose maps that all know. (make a list of 3 maps, my clan will choose them too)
5) dont spam in the chat. it's a way of distraction for everybody. write in teamsay is needed.
6) the most important: play at your best and have fun. Rimember it's only a FUN war. nothing of important. sure nice to win, but always "just 4 fun" . be correct with the players of the other clan.

IMPORTANT: the third rule is made because spectators can say something to give vintages at his clan. the players in the "fight list" must stay ready to join. maybe on-line on xfire would be the best thing.

TAKE YOUR TIME. we arent in a hurry. maybe *aiDo* will host a good server (with ut comp, anti cheat lol and other things) for this war. the ip and the password will be give when everything will be ready.

if you have any questions about something, ask me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
daywalker
daywalker

PostSubject: Re: Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D   Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:06 pm

why we dont play on aido server i think thats the bestor ?

cya
Back to top Go down
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
«ÈvøLùTìøN»

PostSubject: Re: Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D   Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:09 pm

i dont know.
i spoke with my admin right now. he agrees but we must wait because we are going to do a war (serius lol) vs an italian clan. he says that when we will do that war, then we will do aiDo vs tac.
so... take ur time ^^
decide with calm the players and the maps.

cya
Back to top Go down
Lord of Destruction
Lord of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D   Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:21 pm

Yeah i think thats a good idea !!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
but when we play the fun war can we do it on weekend because then i can play too !!!!!!! (PLZ)
Back to top Go down
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
«ÈvøLùTìøN»

PostSubject: Re: Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D   Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:01 pm

sure. on weekend is a good idea for everybody.

i will post the date. (dunno maybe over 1/2 weeks Neutral )
Back to top Go down
dude!

PostSubject: re. funwar   Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:38 pm

"if somebody leaves the match (connection probs, etc...) his team must call another player immediately. if not, it loses the match"
wtf!?
why dont pause the server for a moment and w8 a moment for the m8. i think its just not a good idea that the clan loses which has a little connection prob or the computer of a m8 crashes ect...
dont understand this rule sry
Back to top Go down
tictac
Admin
Admin
tictac

PostSubject: Re: Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D   Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:59 pm

me neither but eh... lol i didnt make the rules :]
Back to top Go down
https://tac-clan.forumakers.com
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
«ÈvøLùTìøN»

PostSubject: Re: Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D   Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:57 am

thats a rule that i havent made lol

with immediately i mean fast. so... i dont know.
some time ago, it happened a thing like this. the admin of the server paused the match (paused 4 really) to let the team choose another player, he needed admin rights, so he joined like admin in the server. then he owned like a crazy, and the opponent team begun to say that he had a cheats. the rule is made for evoid that. and rimember, in tam if you stop to play the camper warning is a really crap. Neutral

dunno, i will think another rule, but it will be alike the one of now Wink
Back to top Go down
dude!

PostSubject: Re: funwar   Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:15 pm

lol, if somebody cheats doesnt have to do anything with admin rights...^^
Back to top Go down
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
«ÈvøLùTìøN»

PostSubject: Re: Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D   Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:18 pm

i wont care no more about the war. if you want to do it, contact my admins.

i wont waste no more time for it. bye
Back to top Go down
Benny
Benny

PostSubject: Re: Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D   Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:10 pm

your decision^^
Back to top Go down
http://csz-clan.activeboard.com
«ÈvøLùTìøN»
«ÈvøLùTìøN»

PostSubject: Re: Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D   Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:18 pm

sry benny isnt a decision of mine

i have never seen nothing to repay what i did for the clan.
"thanks" "ty" ... never Sad

i'm weary of that. i said: if you want this war vs aiDo you can do it. contact my admins and programm it.
the war that my clan has to do is the 28th (saturday)

after this date aiDo will can fight vs tac. not before
Back to top Go down
mekor

PostSubject: Re: Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D   Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:14 pm

yes good idea XD

poor tac Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D   Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun war? What do you think about it? VOTE!! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
«Tåç» UT04 Alliance Forums :: General Talks :: News-
Jump to: